• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MUTT & JEFF - Platinum Age - Cheap

6 posts in this topic

I was in a small junk shop and saw the 1916 version and one of the 1928 versions for cheap ($100 total for both). There were some condition issues with the 1916 (some pieces missing from cover (missing a total of maybe 2 square inches) but the 1928 looked pretty good. Is anyone out there interested in flipping these if I can pick them up? I understand the condition issue is a bit tough but it seems like it would be hard to go wrong at these prices. I know nothing about books from this era, but I recognized these as highly valuable and the vendor did not know about the platinum section of the overstreet:)

Please PM me if this is something that is up your alley and you might be interested in.

Thanks,

Nesta

I think the 1916 book was stapled and the 1928 was bound.

I am surprised to hear your pricing... as overstreet has the 1916 at $171 in Good condition (2.0) and the 1928 as $114 in Good condition (2.0) and $456 in FN (6.0)

As I said... I know nothing about these but it seemed like a chance to make a few $.

Nesta