• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 76 (2 copies) Fantastic Four 48 Rangers 26 High Grade!

12 posts in this topic

Sorry about that, having all sorts of technical difficulties. Will be up soon

I have a raw GL 76 and a CGC 9.2 Rangers Comics 26 i'll be adding once my ing computer and photobucket stop ticking me off!!!! :mad:

Beat the computer with a hockey stick, I hear that does wonders for them ;)

Sorry about that, having all sorts of technical difficulties. Will be up soon

I have a raw GL 76 and a CGC 9.2 Rangers Comics 26 i'll be adding once my ing computer and photobucket stop ticking me off!!!! :mad:

Beat the computer with a hockey stick, I hear that does wonders for them ;)

I dunno if i'd risk damaging one of my sticks to beat this piece of !

I guess I'm giving up for now. Will try to add images whenever the computer Gods decide to stop ing with me.

What's the grade and price on the raw GL 76?

Thanks! -Mikey

Bought as a 6.0. I have it as a 6.0. I can't get photobucket to work right now but if you pm me your email address I can email you pics off my desktop.

Mike

Will do, thanks...

Due to technical gaffs regarding pics and that I have received multiple PM's regarding the raw GL 76 and the Rangers 26. :takeit: will no longer trump on these books as I have answered some PM's and offers are being fielded. Sorry for the confusion but as nobody has posted an :takeit: yet I hope folks understand.

Thanks,

Mike

PS :takeit: Still applies to the FF48 and the CGC 6.0 GL 76

Much to the chagrin of my wife who now finds herself bathing and putting the kids to bed by herself I have been able to get pics up of the raw GL 76.

As stated above, 2 people in line on this book. I have asked that they respond by 9:00pm EST. After that :takeit: prevails.

Thanks for your patience

sgt5b7.jpg

sgt5b8.jpg