• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded Valiant Appreciation thread

16 posts in this topic

One of my favorites. Pink mail-away signed by I had signed by Shooter and Lapham shrtly after it came out. I should have waited for CGC and the SigSeries doh!

No way... you got it signed while Shooter worked for Valiant. That's rare. (thumbs u

I mean... that sucks... what a horrible book... want me to take it off your hands? :foryou:

Here's my only slabbed Valiant :whistle:

A beauty! That deserves a better scan... but here's the best I can do with it...

CGC96PMtpb.jpg

Thanks, and thanks for the improved image. I tried scanning it several times. My scanner does ok with most slabs, but this slab is extra thick and so is extra problematic! :frustrated:

One of my favorites. Pink mail-away signed by I had signed by Shooter and Lapham shrtly after it came out. I should have waited for CGC and the SigSeries doh!

No way... you got it signed while Shooter worked for Valiant. That's rare. (thumbs u

I mean... that sucks... what a horrible book... want me to take it off your hands? :foryou:

If I sold the graded copy to you, what would I do with the half dozen ungraded ones I got signed that same day? :baiting:

66912.jpg.bba632a5ff97bb9588a5a1b23e23107e.jpg

66913.jpg.dcb2abb4304d32b0438973c7e225a838.jpg

If I sold the graded copy to you, what would I do with the half dozen ungraded ones I got signed that same day? :baiting:

:o:o:o

(worship)(worship)

"Buy One, Get Six Free"? (shrug):grin: