• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art...selling...Supergirl...Millie the Model...more

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I need to sell a couple of pieces of Original art because of some recent comic purchases. Prices on these have been reduced as I need the greenbacks ASAP. The first one to post the :takeit: will be the winner.

I will accept PM's but you will still have to be the first one to post :takeit: to win the item. This way the time you posted is recorded and everyone will know who won the item. Prefer paypal on these items. Shipping will be $9.99 Priority Mail on the original art & $4.95 Priority Mail on the drawings.. Thanks for looking.

First up is a nice Wonder Woman #1 print, signed by Gerogre Perez at MegaCon 1997. This is on thick paper, in excellent condition. It does not come with a COA, but it is authentic since I'm the one that had George autograph it.

This print is 8 1/2" x 11". only $9.99.

wonderwomansignedbyperez.jpg

Next are a couple of nice Mike Hoffman original drawings. I paid more for both of these than the asking price, hopefully you'll see something you like.

The first one is Squidgirl in Green. This is not a print but an Original by Hoffman. Looks better than the scan can provide. Asking $54.99.

squidgirlgreen.jpg

This is a Original page from Supergirl #2, this is page #20 by Ian Churchill and Norm Rapmund. Great detail, 2/3 splash page of Robin, also features Cyborg, Kid flash, Supergirl, Superboy...nice page. Churchills' work is getting pricey, letting this one go for less than what I paid. Asking $180.00.

supegirl2pg20churchill-3.jpg

Jimmy Neutron Original Art page (11x17), not sure about the origins of this or the artist. I used to know but no longer remember, I believe this is from the Nickoloden Magazine, but I don't know what issue. Again scan is inferior to the actual art which is quite interesting. Great page, maybe a nice gift for a younster who likes Jimmy Neuetron (could be framed and hung in a child's room). Asking $18.99.

originalartjimmyneutron-3.jpg

OK- This is Millie the Model pg. 18 from Millie the Model Annual #1 (1962). This is a historic piece, from the most difficult of all Marvel Annuals (except the for Timely Annuals of course). This Annual is tied with Strange Tales Annual #1 as the 1st Marvel Annual (Summer of 1962), and the Millie the Model Annual is much more difficult to obtain. Even much more so for the Original Art. I had this piece listed for $360.00 recently, but have dropped the price in a major way since I need to pay for a few nice books. Sorry about the poor scan. This page has generous margins which do not show in the scan and the scan was taken in two parts and then pieced together as one (thus the little line halfway down in the scan).

This page is oversized approx. (14"x22") and is in excellent condition. The art is by Stan Goldberg. Asking about half of my previous price. Only $180.00. This is a tough piece to locate!!!

milliethemodelann1pg18-1.jpg

OK- last piece for today, another Deodato color guide page. This is from Elektra #2, pg. 14. This page is awesome. Fantastic battle sequences, the best page from the entire issue. Asking only $18.99. Stunning!!!

Elektracolorguide2pg22actualpg14-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!

Just a little bump on this thread and to let anyone interested to know that I'll be leaving for work shortly, so if I don't reply in a while I will reply when I get home this evening. I've had a couple of PM's asking questions on some of these items but no real takers!!! (shrug)

Since that is the reality, from this point onward all items are 10% off from the prices listed. I'm losing money on these items but I need to buy more GA!!! It's a disease I tell 'ya!!!