• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiverbones Halloween pins, Archie and Goldenage favorites....Board Special

39 posts in this topic

To get an idea of the pin quality see the "real photos" of the GOLDENAGE pins below.

Hi Folks,

The last offering from Pop Culture Trading Pins went so well that all 15 matched sets were gone in the blink of an eye. So I thought I do it again.

As offered before, the trading pins are 1 ¾” tall, have the weight of a very heavy coin, serially numbered and feature Pin on Pin. “Pin on Pin” means 2 pins are riveted together to form one killer 3-D effect. This is no button or cheap piece of metal.

1. Matched Sets of 2 newest designs

For my forumite friends I am offering 20 serially matched sets of our two newest designs for $30 plus $1 shipping. The two designs are Halloween Flight and Black Terror #10. Each pin is serially numbered and will begin shipping as soon as Halloween Flight arrives. Arrival is expected before 10/31/08.

Halloween Flight – The trading pin that got us started. This is my favorite Archie one yet. It was my first design done almost a year and half ago. The detail is amazing and the colors are bright. This is an officially licensed product.

Archie on broom is front pin & everything else is secondary back pin. Numbered and Limited to 500.

Black Terror #10 – Matthew Kirscht designed this Mid Ohio Con exclusive from the cover of Black Terror #10. It is limited to 200 and around 150 are already gone. This one turned out nice and received much praise at the show. It is my favorite of the Goldenage Series and will be our first sellout. Don't let this one slip by. How can you pass up a flame throwing Nazi getting smashed by the Black Terror?

Nazi with blowtorch is front pin. Black Terror and everything else is secondary back pin. Numbered and Limited to 200 and the 4th pin in the Goldenage series of trading pins.

The art does the pins no justice. THEY ARE KILLER in hand.

halloween150.jpgblackterror10150.jpg

BOARD ONLY SALE ON THE FOLLOWING

2. Goldenage - The next offering is a complete set of Series 1 Goldenage trading pins for the board price of $30. I will do this for 5 sets. Series 1 features the Black Terror, Fighting Yank and the cover to Startling Comics 49. All are limited and numbered on back.

startlingcomics49150.jpgblackterror150.jpgfightingyank150.jpg

3. Matthew Kirscht - Buy 3 or more Matthew Kirscht series 1 trading pins and get them for $10 a piece. Each pin is limited to 128 and normally retail for $14. Pick your favorites and have them in time for Halloween. Get your spooky on, Matthew Kirscht style. This is an officially licensed product. The pin names Flapping Mad, Picket Line, Stake Out, The Summoning, The Leaper and Welcome Home.

flappingmad150.jpgpicketline150.jpgstakeout150.jpgthesummoning150.jpgtheleaper150.jpgwelcomehome150.jpg

4. Rocket Series #1

This is the first pin in the Harvey Rocket series. The series features classic Harvey Rocket covers and are limited to the conventions we attend. Get on board with the first realease for $10 with any BIN.

This scan does the pin no justice. Looks way better in person.

RocketSeries1002.jpg

Post the or shoot me a PM to reserve yours. I’ll respond with the payment information. Shipping is $1.

I'm in on #1 and #4.

Add a full set of #3, too.

(worship) You will not be disaapointed. Matt's (shiverbones) series sold very well at the show. The colors pop and the designs are just too cool. Some of his designs are getting close to sold out. :o