• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enders Game - Battle School

17 posts in this topic

Just picked up a copy of this comic. Huge fan of the novel, so thought it was worth a try in comic format. Havent had a chance to read it yet, but I will report back later. Art looks pretty cool though, and the one page preview for next issue looks sick. Anybody else giving this a shot? What do you think?

About to start some HW, than plan on reading it tonight. I wanted to pick up the sketch variant, but my LCS only had 3 total copies. Funny how its a "kids" book that is obviously parental advisory, and they put the label on the BC.

Just finished it.

Pretty good. I can see how someone who hasnt read the book can be very confused. It moved a lot faster than the novel, but that is to be expected. All in all, I enjoyed the comic. Characters are what I imagined they would look like. I will be getting the next issue. Kind of wish they just released it in TPB form instead of floppies

There's a couple of stories there . I listened to Audio book adaptations of them . Very kewl sci-fi . Have to track me down a copy ....or Pm me and I'll buy yours when ya finish reading it if you wanna get some coin back for it.