• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing X-men and Amazing Spider-man OA FS!!

7 posts in this topic

Hey All. These are two great pieces up for sale that showcase some of the best artists in the biz right now. These are both from hot titles so don't miss out! Before I list them here's a few guidlines, I take personal checks and paypal only. I'll ship out the OA with your service of choice (whether its UPS, FedEx or USPS) I also have really cool OA frames with mylar bags for the art which display very nicely. If anyone wants the frame too It'll be an additional $20 and of course higher shipping costs. They are definitely worth having though as the Plexiglas protects the art from light and fading significantly. Shipping is $15 but may vary upon shipping service. Now on to the art! :applause:

First up is a really kickass colossus page. It features him doing what he does best, breaking things lol Its done by the great John Cassaday and is from issue 21 (page 8) Its extremely detailed and also features a closeup of shadowcat. I bought this at a hefty price from albert moy about a year ago and thinks its time for a new home.

Price= $425

xmen21pg08450.jpg

Next up is a page from Amazing Spider-man #546 page 8. This is as good as it gets for spidey lovers. It features a lot of key spidey poses including a close up, swinging on this web and a shot with his spidey sense. Not to mention McNiven draws a great spidey (or anyone imo).

Price= $300

ASM547pg8-1.jpg