• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Try This Again....

116 posts in this topic

So looks like unless MK or somebody else comes to town in November, we won't have anyone to witness Bernie Wrightson in Boston.

"OCTOBER 2008 PLEASE NOTE

At this time CGC is not approving any new Witnesses until early 2009"

If Nik is interested, an exception should be made. :sumo:

Right! And he should pay for dinner!

My point is that all smartassetry was initiated by him. Those posts are deleted and now there is a response.

What was so hard about doing that in the first place instead of being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed about it (shrug)

Kevin's not a bad guy, Nik. He just comes across a little differently on the boards. Plus, he's Canadian. He's really a nice guy that will go out of his way to help you if he can.

Doc, I met Kevin. Never said he was a bad guy (shrug)

I asked a simple fuggin question and got some dumb azz run around remark.

Get my thread locked, posts deleted, and now the answer is given.

This is all I needed to know from the start. I had no desire to read 200 posts to figure it out.

Like Rich said. There are no witnesses from Boston and I thought maybe I could give it a try and help some forumites with sigs up here.

Smart azz answers is not what I was looking for (shrug)

I feel your pain Nik. I've asked questions and had the thread locked in the SS forum. I think those questions are now, somewhat, answered in stickies. It can be a little bit self-loving in there.

My point is that all smartassetry was initiated by him. Those posts are deleted and now there is a response.

What was so hard about doing that in the first place instead of being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed about it (shrug)

Kevin's not a bad guy, Nik. He just comes across a little differently on the boards. Plus, he's Canadian. He's really a nice guy that will go out of his way to help you if he can.

Doc, I met Kevin. Never said he was a bad guy (shrug)

I asked a simple fuggin question and got some dumb azz run around remark.

Get my thread locked, posts deleted, and now the answer is given.

This is all I needed to know from the start. I had no desire to read 200 posts to figure it out.

Like Rich said. There are no witnesses from Boston and I thought maybe I could give it a try and help some forumites with sigs up here.

Smart azz answers is not what I was looking for (shrug)

Come on, now. Let's not wear or feelings on our shirt sleeve. :baiting:

So looks like unless MK or somebody else comes to town in November, we won't have anyone to witness Bernie Wrightson in Boston.

"OCTOBER 2008 PLEASE NOTE

At this time CGC is not approving any new Witnesses until early 2009"

If Nik is interested, an exception should be made. :sumo:

Right! And he should pay for dinner!

I second the motion!

I :censored: concur :sumo:

^^

:censored:

I :censored: concur :sumo:

:censored: you. You :censored: no good :censored::censored: . :sumo:

Boy, that hurt my feelings :(

You :censored:ing hick