• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NECA / Marvel Collectors Club Piece Arrived

54 posts in this topic

Got home today and got my 2nd Marvel character statue. Psylocke looks awesome!!! If you guys haven't started ordering these, don't wait. For $35 these are some great looking statues. The next one is Nightcrawler.

Marvel Collector's Club website

The Nightcrawler statue is by far the best one they have made yet. For #35 this is one great looking statue.

Next one to be made is the Punisher.

For those of you who haven't heard.

The new statue from this line is a new Spiderman statue. I just got the e-mail and ordered mine. They really are cheap and nice looking. Easy to flip, Gman.

$35 bucks

Spiderman Statue

492889-spidey.jpg

492889-spidey.jpg.44b4da3d9e78267df40d54556694d844.jpg

Actually it does look better from this angle.....

statue.jpg

Have to admit, it is pretty cool. Would anyone be willing to order me one? (since I'm not a member). PM please.

Red

The new statue from this line is a new Spiderman statue. I just got the e-mail and ordered mine. They really are cheap and nice looking. Easy to flip, Gman.

$35 bucks

way ahead of you..... thumbsup2.gif

$35 bucks

way ahead of you..... thumbsup2.gif

figured you would be 893applaud-thumb.gif

$35 bucks

Spiderman Statue

492889-spidey.jpg

Looks like spidey has a bad case of Leaky Diahrea