• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave & the Bold 50 CGC 9.6 Pacific Coast

9 posts in this topic

This is not the same book. I bought this book a couple years ago for well over $2K.

There are two 9.6 copies. The CGC # for my copy is 0019301002. The CGC # for the copy you are speaking of is 0108031006.

Here are some more scans of the book:

img255.jpg

img256.jpg

Here is a scan of the book that you are talking about:

CASTGSXTCATJDFH5CADZY696CA3HRJ3WCAM.jpg

Well the census information (which is on the Heritage site where you saw the other copy) shows that there are 2 9.6's. But instead of assuming that this was a different copy, you assumed that I am a scumbag, and made a post so everyone else on the boards can think I am a scumbag as well.

Here's an idea. Next time, send a pm and ask the question. If the answer you get is not to your satisfaction THEN out the scumbag with a post on the boards.

Thanks (thumbs u

no, i checked GPA and it has one sale of PC for $1673. Census doesn't indicate that two 9.6's are PC's. Honest mistake. Your book should get BIN'd.