• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRIMM FAIRY TALES, complete set

2 posts in this topic

Here we have Zenescope's GRIMM FAIRY TALES #1 to #30 plus all Alice in Wonderland books, all Piper books and Annuals.

This is the complete series of 47 books, all 1st prints.

All books were purchased new by me, very gently read once by me then carefully stored away by me.

They are all raw NM or better.

Thumbnail scans below.

Asking $300 for the lot...this includes shipping anywhere in Canada (by Purolator) or the USA (by Canada Post Expedited Parcel).

The first :takeit: gets it, either via PM or here.

For those that don't know me, check my FB on eBay under CAMPER49, 100% rating...had a few instances where I did overgrade on older books but satisfied the customer with a resolution every time.

Oh, and we never hear about the times when we undergrade, do we?!?

th_G01.jpgth_G02.jpgth_G03.jpgth_G04.jpgth_G05.jpgth_G06.jpgth_G07.jpgth_G08.jpg

th_G09.jpgth_G10.jpgth_G11.jpgth_G12.jpgth_G13.jpgth_G14.jpgth_G15.jpgth_G16.jpg

th_G17.jpgth_G18.jpgth_G19.jpgth_G20.jpgth_G21.jpgth_G22.jpgth_G23.jpgth_G24.jpg

th_G25.jpgth_G26.jpgth_G27.jpgth_G28.jpgth_G29.jpgth_G30.jpgth_GANN07.jpgth_GRWL0.jpg

th_GRWL1.jpgth_GRWL2.jpgth_GRWL3.jpgth_GRWL4.jpgth_GRWL5.jpgth_GRWL6.jpgth_GTWLA.jpgth_GTWLMH.jpg

th_GTWLQH.jpgth_GWL0.jpgth_GWL1.jpgth_P1.jpgth_P2.jpgth_P3.jpgth_P4.jpg