• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday BronzeBruce13!

49 posts in this topic

:foryou: Thanks for the well-wishes everyone... I really appreciate it.

It most definitely is a nice "pick-me-up" when to see your birthday thread on the forum with many of your friends sending you their best. :)

I'll be spending the day with my daughters... we're seeing a movie and then going out for a top-notch Japanese/Sushi dinner. We only have 5-6 weeks left together living in the same house. :(

Life has already, and will continue to, change for me in almost every way possible. I want to take this opportunity to thank several of my friends here for supporting me, standing by me, and offering to help me... even though I have not been "at my best" the last 2 years. Hopefully, a new start (and a lot of luck) will bring me around and I can get back to being a consistently positive and oft-happy forumite again. :wishluck:

Later, I'm hoping the Phillies will win to make the day even better. Of course, as with most long-time Philly fans, even if they make the WS... I expect another heartache. But what's one more these days lol