• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the best dealer you have ever dealt with???

155 posts in this topic

It has been a couple of years at least since I've done a deal with him, but Nick (Flaming_Telepath) is probably the best "seller" I've ever dealt with. He's also great to sell books to.

Love ya Nick! (no hoe-mo) I never want to meet you because in my mind you look like Elizabeth Hurley, and I don't want to ruin that perception.

It has been a couple of years at least since I've done a deal with him, but Nick (Flaming_Telepath) is probably the best "seller" I've ever dealt with. He's also great to sell books to.

Love ya Nick! (no hoe-mo) I never want to meet you because in my mind you look like Elizabeth Hurley, and I don't want to ruin that perception.

:blush:

Hey AK! How's it hanging, ma man? :hi:

Thanks for the kind words...and for the others who have given me mentions in this thread... :foryou:

I'm not a dealer per se, in that I no longer have a store or a web-site, don't do shows or mail order catalogues, and I've been off eBay for a couple of years. However, because of my past 'activities', I do get offered a lot of stuff and get asked to sell stuff on consignment. I've found that moving it all here is acceptably profitable (although not as profitable as using some other avenues) and good fun into the bargain. Here, you can build real relationships with real people and the mutual benefits are wide-reaching.

I think it helps that I remain a fan of the medium, a reader, buyer and collector. When I'm one side of the table, I'm always aware of what it feels like to be on the other side and 'do as you would be done by' becomes a mantra. The good guys, the Richard Evans of this world, also seem to be in this position. I think once you lose the love, it becomes all about the $$$ and things slip.

Anyhoo...thanks again to all of you. (worship)

Yep ! .................I go with Flamer as well .................. (thumbs u

Thanks for the kind words...and for the others who have given me mentions in this thread... :foryou:

I'm not a dealer per se, in that I no longer have a store or a web-site, don't do shows or mail order catalogues, and I've been off eBay for a couple of years. However, because of my past 'activities', I do get offered a lot of stuff and get asked to sell stuff on consignment. I've found that moving it all here is acceptably profitable (although not as profitable as using some other avenues) and good fun into the bargain. Here, you can build real relationships with real people and the mutual benefits are wide-reaching.

I think it helps that I remain a fan of the medium, a reader, buyer and collector. When I'm one side of the table, I'm always aware of what it feels like to be on the other side and 'do as you would be done by' becomes a mantra. The good guys, the Richard Evans of this world, also seem to be in this position. I think once you lose the love, it becomes all about the $$$ and things slip.

:foryou:

:foryou:

:hi:

Flaming Telepath has so many fans I think I will send his some money even tho' he has nothing up for sale.

Which would be the reverse of what most of my customers do... :insane:

You are my idol! (worship)

Flaming Telepath has so many fans I think I will send his some money even tho' he has nothing up for sale.

Which would be the reverse of what most of my customers do... :insane:

:acclaim: Founding member of the "Make Nick wait months before paying for his drekky books" club :acclaim: :acclaim: