• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four Annual 1

13 posts in this topic

Poster-child for why NOT to apply tape to comic books . . . :insane:

In pretty bad shape.. I'm not good at grading the REALLY bad stuff yet. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

FF%20Annual%201%20front.jpg

FF%20Annual%201%20back.jpg

Divad , I wonder if it's smelly ? ..... (shrug) ........................... :D

In pretty bad shape.. I'm not good at grading the REALLY bad stuff yet. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

FF%20Annual%201%20front.jpg

FF%20Annual%201%20back.jpg

Divad , I wonder if it's smelly ? ..... (shrug) ........................... :D

Probably not . . . it looks like it been exposed to high heat - more towards the attic than the cellar! lol

:lol: Yeah, you could say that.. and also for why not to rip off half the back cover.

Regarding the smell.. there is no mustiness at all and the inside is surprisingly clean. Nice light off-white pages.

:lol: Yeah, you could say that.. and also for why not to rip off half the back cover.

Regarding the smell.. there is no mustiness at all and the inside is surprisingly clean. Nice light off-white pages.

That's what I suspected . . . (thumbs u One of the top-ten SA Marvels IMHO. :applause:

hm 0.5+

Would you be interested in selling. I have always wanted a copy of this awesome book.

You know.. I've been thinking this over. I picked this up in a shortbox of silver/early bronze Marvels that I intended to use as trading fodder or to sell. Never had any intention of keeping it. Now I'm rather fond of it. Yeah, it's beat to hell, but it's a really cool reading copy of a key book.. probably a book I would never consider seeking out in higher grade. It kind of makes me want to go buy beater copies of lots of other key books. :smile: