• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most Valuable comic you own?

223 posts in this topic

Definitely small-time compared to beauties like Mark's Showcase 4 and our Archie collector's great Pep 22.

This one according to Overstreet is my most valuable, but it will sell this weekend on QualityComix, leaving the Batman #7 and CDNP #24 to fight it out. They are all probably roughly the same value.

Black-Magic-90.jpg

th_Crime-DNP-24.jpgth_Batman-11.jpg

I am just getting back into collecting and I would have to say this is most most valuable, and probably my most cherished since I have had it since high school. I sent it into CGC forever ago and hopefully I will get it back soon, so I can get an idea of it's actual value.

th_tomb1back.jpgth_tomb1front.jpg

I have a couple others that are worth about the same or just slightly more in terms of dollar value, but none are more valuable to me than this book. I can't thank Danny (Silver) enough.

Superboy2.jpg

That's a great cover but why does Super Boy need help with his balloon? lol

I have a couple others that are worth about the same or just slightly more in terms of dollar value, but none are more valuable to me than this book. I can't thank Danny (Silver) enough.

Superboy2.jpg

That's a great cover but why does Super Boy need help with his balloon? lol

It's best to not ask why with 1950's DCs, just to accept that they are wonderfully craptastic.