• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most Valuable comic you own?

223 posts in this topic

I feel like a bum with my books lol Nothing pricey here to you guys, but pricey to me and meaningful

sc000b0e30.jpg

sc0022ffb8.jpg

I better let you finish your Black Terror run before I get anymore , or you and I will be bidding everything up ..... :D

Holy smokes... I feel out of place in this high-rollers club.

My most valuable is Shock Suspenstories #6 in CGC 8.0 but I got it at a firesale price. No scans though.

I got my SS6 for what seems like a firesale price also. Heritage somehow undergraded it. But mine isn't an 8.0. Probably closer to 6.0. Start scanning. It's a great book.

I better let you finish your Black Terror run before I get anymore , or you and I will be bidding everything up ..... :D

Everything under $200 is mine, everything over the $200 mark is yours.. Deal?? I think I also found a nicer 2.0 BT #6 to add to my low grade GA's. Im pizzed you got that #3

I have a couple others that are worth about the same or just slightly more in terms of dollar value, but none are more valuable to me than this book. I can't thank Danny (Silver) enough.

Superboy2.jpg

That's a great cover but why does Super Boy need help with his balloon? lol

All the strength in the world won't keep it floating straight on a tiny little rope.

Good point (thumbs u

Thought you were divesting yourself of comic books? hm

(fantastic book btw!)

Not selling off my whole collection, just parts. Also stopped buying for my collection, though I am still buy for resale.

Certain books are just too cool to sell. Like this one. It's unrestored and contains the first printed appearance of Superman. Not easy to replace!