• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I being played? Another Ebay thread..

85 posts in this topic

Call Paypal (you have to really search on their website to find the number under "contact us") and ask them to refund your money since you won the dispute and delivery of the returned comic has been confirmed. I've done it several times before...they will reverse the transaction within an hour after they check the delivery confirmation.

Call Paypal (you have to really search on their website to find the number under "contact us") and ask them to refund your money since you won the dispute and delivery of the returned comic has been confirmed. I've done it several times before...they will reverse the transaction within an hour after they check the delivery confirmation.

Thanks. I called right after I made that post. PP was having an error on their end and I should have the money within 2-3 days. :wishluck:

Migraines95 on the bay. He was a great guy/seller before the book was found to be incomplete. He had a nice selection of GA books up a few weeks back..

hm

248d_7.JPG

I'll see if I can find him at WWTx.

:roflmao:

I laughed my azz off when I saw that picture too, but he had some sweet books for sale.. If you find him, politely explain to him that you are supposed to disclose information such as a book being 60% incomplete at point of purchase :devil: