• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Press, Or...

36 posts in this topic

Oh fer crissakes! What did it grade already? :sumo:

Rich, no thats not it.

Doc, not telling yet :gossip:

Joey, you need more popcorn lol

Whatever the existing grade pressing out a defect the way you have described it should garner a .2 or greater bump.

Throwing some popcorn into the microwave as we speak.

Oh fer crissakes! What did it grade already? :sumo:

Rich, no thats not it.

Doc, not telling yet :gossip:

Joey, you need more popcorn lol

Whatever the existing grade pressing out a defect the way you have described it should garner a .2 or greater bump.

Throwing some popcorn into the microwave as we speak.

Not a betting man but I am going to guess it will garner much higher then a .2 bump.

All in good time Doc, all in good time.

In all seriousness, if it's a 9.4 or better, then I would probably leave it alone. If it isn't then I would have it looked at by a professional.

That's a very disturbing avatar.

Yes it is ! ...When you 1st look at it , if it's turning and the head is back , it looks just like a wiggling ..................head ? ... :sick:

Well, from a flat scan the book looks like a 9.6. I'll venture a guess that after some minor bend was pressed out (y'know, the kind that you can't see from a scan, and have to hold the book like a slice of pizza up to a bright light to even see), the book garnered a 9.6. (shrug)