• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Dream Commision

31 posts in this topic

A Jack Kirby two-page spacescape featuring the Marvel heroes (most predominantly Cap, Thor and the FF) battling Galactus.

Mine is similar. I would have Gil Kane do a Marvel Universe (focusing on Avengers/Defenders/Champions) versus Thanos.

Mine is similar , as well . I would have Gil Kane do a Marvel Universe (focusing on Sean in Greggy's parka / Roy in his Ronald McDonald uniform / Watson in his green & white stripped polo ) ...............versus Thanos , ....of course ..... :whistle:

hah! cool idea. reminds me of a piece I own that has a dungeon master sitting at his table and with imagined scenes of sword & sorcery flowing out of his pen and filling the background

Marshall Rogers / Terry Austin (in their 1970s prime) - Batman vs. Joker w/ Laughing Fish

John Byrne (drawing the X-men) and George Perez (drawing the Avengers) both inked by - Terry Austin (all three in their 1970s-1980s prime) - X-men vs. Avengers

Neal Adams / Tom Palmer (I'd love to see Palmer on GL/GA) or [note- the editors believe that Mr. Giordano's first name is a profanity] Giordano (in their prime) - Green Lantern / Green Arrow

Frank Miller / Klaus Janson (do I have to say prime again?) - Daredevil

Jack Kirby / Joe Sinnott (still in their prime) - FF vs. Galactus & Silver Surfer

Steve Ditko (prime again) - Spidey vs. Green Goblin

John Romita (prime again) - same (blasphemy!)

John Buscema / Joe Sinnott (1960s or 1970s, NOT 1980s) - Silver Surfer vs. Galactus

Jim Lee / Scott Williams - the X-men first issue gatefold oversized piece that Tom Fish has - lol! (or X-men vs. Magneto)

Well, that's enough DREAMING for one day, now back to work. ;)

- A