• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Pre-Slab Sale 47-52 + Spec Edition (#49 SOLD OUT)

10 posts in this topic

I haven't sent some books to CGC in a while and I am looking at sending in copies of issues 47-52 including Special Edition #1 for my registry set. I have extra copies so wanted to throw this out...

#47 2 copies

#48 2 copies 1 copy

#49 3 copies 0 copies

#50 5 copies

#51 5 copies

#52 5 copies

Special Edition 3 copies

I'm selling 9.8 slabbed copies for $30 each (Special Edition #1 $40)...$4 for US shipping (+$1 per additional book)...other areas inquire on shipping. Of course, I won't ask for money until the books return from CGC.

If you want 2 or more books, you can take the second book on for $25 each (Special Edition being the exception).

If interested, lmk. I'd like to keep this thread open for a week or so before I commit the shipment.

Sterling

:takeit: 49 lmk shipping to canada

these are 9.8 slabs right?

Canada shipping would be $15 for first book and $2 each additional. Unfortunately, I'm currently "out" of #49 (you were the fourth one to request that issue; I only have 3 copies)

Yes, these are 9.8 slabs.. I'm essentially sending them off to CGC now "betting" that they come back 9.8. Obviously, if they don't, no one is committed to purchase it. There's more downside for me than upside...just wanted to see if any fellow TWD collectors needed a copy.

I got lots of copies #50 and onward...I didn't beef up my copies until that issue.