• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocky Mountain Collection X-Men in the CL Auction

63 posts in this topic

So is anyone on the boards going to try to win any of those Rocky Moutain X-men books? :gossip:

I am paging KC100US, Doc Watson, World Best comics, and others I am leabing out.

Holy Sh@@ those books are uber sweet.

I am sure collecters like Tom Brulato are going to try upgrade.

I am very interested to see how these books go, I am smell a lot of punishing bids.

Who's KC100US? :baiting::kidaround:

In all seriousness, I'm merely an observer in this one. I'm interested in seeing how they do considering the current economic climate.

I know I am just seeing the front scans, but if I would dare to say if anyone wins any of those books you will have the best X-men book in that particular grade I have ever seen! (worship)

Yeah, the 12 is definately a 10K book. I thought you guys were saying the 62 9.8 was a 10K book

Ahhh... no I think the 62 is probably somewhere between $3-5K depending on who wants it bad enough.

Exactly what I had in mind (thumbs u

Yeah, the 12 is definately a 10K book. I thought you guys were saying the 62 9.8 was a 10K book

Ahhh... no I think the 62 is probably somewhere between $3-5K depending on who wants it bad enough.

Danny,

R u going to Man-up and get some of these books? :baiting:

GO PHILLIES! :hi:

Isn't the 62 9.8 a one and only top census? When I was going for the 9.4, it ended up going for like $2.5k, and that was a 9.4. I think it will go pass $5k unless the economy really affects this auction.