• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Nedors, and I'll show you mine...
2 2

175 posts in this topic

Metro has a G/VG for $90, a VG+ for $135, and a NM- for $1600.

Thanks again on this one nearmint 893applaud-thumb.gif

Metropolis was kind enough to send me a scan on the 4.5 even though it was below their $500 mark. The scan was nice enough that I bought it.

Ahhh... my first golden and my first Schomburg all in one cloud9.gif

Great books. I especially love the early Startlings! cloud9.gif

I assume you must mean the early Excitings since they featured the Black Terror. The early Startlings featured the Fighting Yank.

I thought he mean't the EARLY Startlings I posted which feature Captain Future. shy.gif

You are correct ghoulaid! I've owned many issues of Exciting (including 2-9) but never an issue of Startling so those covers are all new to me! Thanks for posting them!

Latest addition to my puny Nedor collection. It was a "found in attic" Ebay deal, with a small scan, a general description and no grade. I took a chance that it was in the neighborhood of VG, and was pleased with the outcome. It has better page quality than average for the grade.

449547-ab11.jpg

449547-ab11.jpg.bb44b1ba205e8b6b1fc0cc4bbd707965.jpg

I only bid on one book in the Heritage auction last week, and luckily won it. I already had a mid-grade copy, but this one is really sharp. I love books that have only one defect, and it's on the back cover...

start29.jpg