• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug Banned

58 posts in this topic

link thumbsup2.gif

All shillers sould die.

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not Bug . . . frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Sorry...but I had to call Dena out to ban Bug officially to spark debate. I didn't know you had to EMAIL her after your suspension was over to log back on. He would have probably hung himself eventually but confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif

I'm gonna miss the bugger..... frown.gif

I don't think I ever laughed so hard on these forums; does anyone remember that sketch he did of the stick-man doing a free-fall from the cliff?

greggy, if you can get that image, I think we should use that as the official RIP image to go with the moniker. hi.gif

I don't think I ever laughed so hard on these forums; does anyone remember that sketch he did of the stick-man doing a free-fall from the cliff?

, I think we should use that as the official RIP image to go with the moniker. hi.gif

You mean this one....

suicide.gif

tonofbricks.gif

, I think we should use that as the official RIP image to go with the moniker. hi.gif

You mean this one....

suicide.gif

tonofbricks.gif

That one is cool, but not the one he's referring to. It was a Bug original.

Thank god none of us has displeased the dorks that run this thing. If I attend the lame megacon in Orlando I will be sure to express my opinion in person. Is dork an allowable word on this thing? They say it all the time on the cartoon Ed, Edd and Eddie that my 5 year old watches every day. Is Barney Fife running this operation or what?

Thank god none of us has displeased the dorks that run this thing.

Hmm, there sure does seem to be a lot of over-moderation on these boards. Maybe CGC should ask themselves what these boards are actually for. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think they have, they're for discussions of comics coins and cards. People can leave that other BS at the door.

Brian

I agree. This is why you will find that 99.9% of my posts are on-topic. Fortunately, 99.6% of the posts here are completely off-topic. You do the math.

I think they have, they're for discussions of comics coins and cards.

Yeah, I expected a comment like that from someone.

I don't condone some of the over the top stuff that gets posted here sometimes, but some of the strikes that have been dished out give the impression of over-censorship and petty schoolroom strictness.

I feel it is a little un-necessary sometimes, thats all.

Maybe so, but when all is said and done. The forums are indicative of the company. If they allow things to run wild on here, it's not going to look good. Obviously, since it's their creation the descretion of what should go or stay is totally up to them. Which is IMO the way it should be.

Brian

You must be a really boring person. The type of guy at a con that goes to the dealer to discuss the latest goings on in Superboy or whatever. If this thing was strictly kept to comics or coins discussions, it would be as dry and boring as a saltine cracker. So, Murph why don't you tell us about your real estate holdings, plasma tvs and high end car knowledge, and then you can tell me how that relates to your comic collecting. You may be boring but at least you are no hypocrite.

You must be a really boring person. The type of guy at a con that goes to the dealer to discuss the latest goings on in Superboy or whatever. If this thing was strictly kept to comics or coins discussions, it would be as dry and boring as a saltine cracker. So, Murph why don't you tell us about your real estate holdings, plasma tvs and high end car knowledge, and then you can tell me how that relates to your comic collecting. You may be boring but at least you are no hypocrite.

popcorn.gif