• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug Banned

58 posts in this topic

Oh, pardon me Santos, if that is your real name, BART SIMPSON...another from comic book guy... insane.gifinsane.gif

Hmmm... "Santos L. Khaos" has a nice ring to it... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A holiday shill? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif You'd never catch me, Dena! NEVER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! insane.gif

Darth;

news.gif You know better than that. You shipped comics to me more than once, shipped them to Michigan. I don't know where hammer lives but I doubt it is in Michigan. Arch, you are free to tell everyone that I was not Hammer, and that I have never posted here as anyone but Snizzenfixit, except maybe in the beginning when I may have replied to posts as a guest or something. I still check in on the boards here occasionally, but due to health reasons I can only stay here a short time and I need to go lay down. I am not hiding from anyone. I postd a picture of myself last year, as well as a great deal about myself personally. Those who were here then and read those posts know pretty much who I am.

Phil

Nice to see you again. Just join 98% of the board and ignore Darth (unless you need some sweet, sweet moderns, then he's the man. thumbsup2.gif)

Happy Holidays

Yeah, and you know, this board makes me sick most of the time too.

Darth;

news.gif You know better than that. You shipped comics to me more than once, shipped them to Michigan. I don't know where hammer lives but I doubt it is in Michigan. Arch, you are free to tell everyone that I was not Hammer, and that I have never posted here as anyone but Snizzenfixit, except maybe in the beginning when I may have replied to posts as a guest or something. I still check in on the boards here occasionally, but due to health reasons I can only stay here a short time and I need to go lay down. I am not hiding from anyone. I postd a picture of myself last year, as well as a great deal about myself personally. Those who were here then and read those posts know pretty much who I am.

Phil

Hello Phil! I know you are not "hammer" - my post was laughing at a poster mentioning you AS "hammer" - the mere thought of it is ridiculous to those that know you.

Sorry about your health. Have a Happy Holidyas and rest assured that I am not promoting you as a Hammer shill... 893naughty-thumb.gif