• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orlando area comics shops?

23 posts in this topic

You're right DC27Kid, Greg W. goes crazy when you mention CGC. He goes nuts! Anyways, you can find nice copies of GA or SA (4.0 to 7.0 raw copies) but you have to be prepared to deal confidently with him. That is sooooo funny, Greg W., going nuts when you mention CGC. I love it!
I made that mistake a year or 2 ago...1 hour later, I knew "not" to ever mention CGC around him, or I might cause the downfall of the human race lol

You're right DC27Kid, Greg W. goes crazy when you mention CGC. He goes nuts! Anyways, you can find nice copies of GA or SA (4.0 to 7.0 raw copies) but you have to be prepared to deal confidently with him. That is sooooo funny, Greg W., going nuts when you mention CGC. I love it!
I made that mistake a year or 2 ago...1 hour later, I knew "not" to ever mention CGC around him, or I might cause the downfall of the human race lol

No, he needs Prozac! CGC, CGC, CGC, CGC, Greg W! What the hell, let's throw in PGX, PGX, PGX. On second thought, let's just keep it CGC, CGC, CGC Greg if your viewing out there in mufti.

Hey brother, scroll back up a few posts and see that I told you

Not to go to " A COMIC SHOP"...geez :)

search for them on youtube, you will be sorry you did.

ETA: here is a link to one...look at the others. very amusing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXatS-w4umM

I actually had no intention of going to A Comic Shop, but as I was driving to the airport, I saw the sign, so I stopped in. Believe me, I was pleased with the recommendations for Acme and Coliseum of Comics. I truly spent no more than 5 minutes at A Comic Shop - that was enough.