• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: BADASS

15 posts in this topic

Their new album is going to be exclusively sold at Walmart next week. I'll be there at 12 am to get my copy. :grin:

Anyone else find it amazing that the creators of "Big Balls" and "Let Me Put My Love Into You" are debuting their album at the store that has banned albums by John Mellencamp, Sheryl Crow and pulled Superbad from their DVD racks?

doh!

C

Their new album is going to be exclusively sold at Walmart next week. I'll be there at 12 am to get my copy. :grin:

Anyone else find it amazing that the creators of "Big Balls" and "Let Me Put My Love Into You" are debuting their album at the store that has banned albums by John Mellencamp, Sheryl Crow and pulled Superbad from their DVD racks?

doh!

C

exclusive = big $

They did a lot of filthier too. One of the best of the best bands :headbang:

Classic band. It all sounds the same, yet it always sounds good. I may actually check this out.

Yup. They are kind of an anomoly because every song sounds the same and yet nobody minds. You can drop someone anywhere into any part of any song and still tell their rythmn, lead and vocals every time.

(thumbs u

Their Toronto show sold out in 25 minutes if i'm not mistaken.

In fact, I'll bet the average person can recognize AC/DC better than they can spot a pressed book.

:baiting:

Classic band. It all sounds the same, yet it always sounds good. I may actually check this out.

Yup. They are kind of an anomoly because every song sounds the same and yet nobody minds. You can drop someone anywhere into any part of any song and still tell their rythmn, lead and vocals every time.

(thumbs u

Their Toronto show sold out in 25 minutes if i'm not mistaken.

In fact, I'll bet the average person can recognize AC/DC better than they can spot a pressed book.

:baiting:

I have Back in Black pressed onto some round vinyl thing...

I'm sad AC/DC already sold out... was kinda looking toward going to that. Oh well. Neil Young it is!