• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low Grade HULK #180 and 181 set --SOLD--

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so I decided to sell this set. Let me reiterate, IT COMES AS A SET, WILL NOT SPLIT.

#181 was posted in the PGM forum a while ago and most seemed to say it was 2.5. I am just calling it a 2.0. Yes the small piece is missing off the back ULC not just folded down.

#180 I guess I would call it a 2.0 except that the spine is split at the top down past the first staple so that calls it a FAIR I guess. I think you can see most issues on the cover with the scan. If you need to know something, just ask.

BOTH have the MVS intact. I would call the pages cream or better. I could get pics (not scans and send those if needed).

These are what they are. Low grade keys for fillers or for those of you like me who can't buy high grade most times. These don't fit with my collecting and I can use the money to buy my remaining needed X books.

The price is $175 shipped in the USA. It may seem a little high but given that you get both books, I figure you are just paying for the 181 (which seems to be tough to find at a OSPG price). International shipping will be whatever it costs to get it to you but I would prefer to have it insurable (which means more money for shipping).

Thanks and the :takeit: rules over all else. Unless you use this unconditionally, I don't consider it sold. So if you say you will take it conditional that international shipping included, IT IS NOT SOLD until I post an agreement to that. So you could be undercut by someone else with a plain :takeit: sign.

I will sell these up until sunday night at which time they go to feebay.

th_hulk180back.jpg

th_hulk180front.jpg

th_Hulk181back.jpg

th_Hulk181front.jpg

SOLD VIA PM