• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lamest Collector Society member's

28 posts in this topic

How about those using apostrophes unnecessarily? :baiting:

;)

There called elipsis .... ;) ................................................... :makepoint:

:grin:

No, they're called apostrophes.

As in 'member's'... :baiting:

:roflmao:

OUCH !! .......That one hurt .................... :sorry:

So....are we looking for members with club feet, bad knees and the like?

Ah, forget that question. I think I just nominated myself.

welcome to the club, I am a charter member, and no, before you ask, and we get this a lot, membership does NOT have any privelages.

In this room, you will see our collection of excel spreadsheets and database hard copies....

strike.jpg
Why is there a pool cue in that bowling picture?

UM , FFreak , ....I believe that was thier attempt at the other side rail w/ shadows of the flying pins ..... (shrug)

BTW , ...Your nominated , .......unless , of course you can show evidence that you are prescribed medical marijuana .................... :/

strike.jpg

UM , FFreak , ....I believe that was thier attempt at the other side rail w/ shadows of the flying pins ..... (shrug)

BTW , ...Your nominated , .......unless , of course you can show evidence that you are prescribed medical marijuana .................... :/

Why is one side rail silver whie this "rail" is beige and suddenly ends like a pool cue.

strike.jpg

Why is one side rail silver whie this "rail" is beige and suddenly ends like a pool cue.

It's called depth , lighting , laziness ,bad art , what have you . Now , ..go check your prescription ...................... :baiting: