• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this miswrap...

19 posts in this topic

Maybe it's some shill? I checked the guy's FB and he's only buying GI Joe figures... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
You check the other pages? He's purchases comics off known eBay comic dealers! tongue.gif

You check the other pages? He's purchases comics off known eBay comic dealers! tongue.gif

Sure, but what? And for how much?

I'm always a tad suspicious when someone (whose current FB consists of buying toys, Beanies, etc.) lays down a grand or two on a comic book.

Maybe it's some shill? I checked the guy's FB and he's only buying GI Joe figures... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He also bought several Audrey Hepburn pieces and CGC 9.6 X MEN #128 NM+ Byrne Art and X-MEN 121 CGC 9.6 (1ST FULL ALPHA FLIGHT) . Unfortunatley only 19 out of his 71 buys are still in the database. Hard to make a genuine assessment from 23.7% of his total purchases.