• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARE Steranko Cover - ONLY 15 COPIES MADE CGC SS 9.8 Mr. T.

19 posts in this topic

I have a very, very rare copy of Mr. T #1, produced by MIG.BIZ, and signed by the owner of the company, Miguel Insignares.

Only 15 copies of these books were made, because Steranko had an issue with the yellow color "Mr. T."

Asking price is $250. Amount includes free shipping and insurance.

67270.jpg.1bfdd9bf382755ab9e1688ab128e441a.jpg

Is that Jim Steranko? The label says Joe Steranko...

Well , they must have messed up . That's def. Steranko art . Cool book , but I may have lost a bit of respect doing "Mr T" ! . I'll have to think about that one ..... hm

I pity the fool ! ...

I pity the fool ! ...

i knew someone wouldnt be able to resist lol

And , ..it's usually me ...... meh

Oh , I forgot , ..."Shut up fool"! .................... :whistle:

took you long enuf :baiting:

Yeah CGC accidentaly put "Joe" , lol. Like bhhooks22 mentioned, this is definitely Jim Steranko !!

Two errors found in one day. It's time to fire the people in the SS label department.

I have a very, very rare copy of Mr. T #1, produced by MIG.BIZ, and signed by the owner of the company, Miguel Insignares.

Only 15 copies of these books were made, because Steranko had an issue with the yellow color "Mr. T."

I thought it was not produced because Mr. T did not like what he belived to be a nude women on the cover (shrug)

I thought it was not produced because Mr. T did not like what he belived to be a nude women on the cover (shrug)

Mr T a prude? that's funny too.

I actually think I remember the owner of mig.biz saying something along those lines as well. Maybe they were both reasons behind the reason not to mass produce the book... dunno for sure.

I actually think I remember the owner of mig.biz saying something along those lines as well. Maybe they were both reasons behind the reason not to mass produce the book... dunno for sure.

I am going to say the best reason not to mass produce the book was that the

A Team was awsome in the 80's, Mr T's Saturday monrning cartoon sucked, and that 2000+ no kids have a clue who Mr T. was/is etc.

That being said as a close to 40 year old I know who he is/was I think the comic has great value to our generation.

Good luck with the sale, error/limited produced comics like this are cool to me.

Yeah CGC accidentaly put "Joe" , lol. Like bhhooks22 mentioned, this is definitely Jim Steranko !!

Two errors found in one day. It's time to fire the people in the SS label department.

I pity the fool who mislabeled this book!