• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk just as good as Iron Man? (movie)

43 posts in this topic

Funny story...I went to buy the new Hulk on Blu Ray today only to find out that here in Canada it has been delayed til a Friday release date. The reason why? The studio put the Ang Lee version of the movie in all the cases that were destined for Canada. Anyone hiring a quality control manager, as I'm pretty sure there is at least one looking for a job right now. :)

Jim

:pullhair:

Funny story...I went to buy the new Hulk on Blu Ray today only to find out that here in Canada it has been delayed til a Friday release date. The reason why? The studio put the Ang Lee version of the movie in all the cases that were destined for Canada. Anyone hiring a quality control manager, as I'm pretty sure there is at least one looking for a job right now. :)

Jim

Nice Room Jimmy! :o

Now I can see why you have the funds to buy all the WM you want! :acclaim:

I have to get my passport which I am going to get the process started next weekend.

I think i will come in feb or march for sure, I will see you in NYC for NY Comic con either way.

We can both work with BOB! :hi:

You decide if you are coming to the National?

I must see these superhero movies different than any other person on the planet, as I thought Hulk was THE better Marvel movie this summer.

Please consider the source as I still think Daredevil was the best of them all and don't understand why people despise it so much. The best cast from top to bottom and a compelling story :screwy:

Jim

:banana:

Big fan of the DD movie.

Know wonder we get along JIMBO, DD is :banana:

DD just came out on Blueray.... :luhv:

Johnny: I saw that today while I was at the store...I wasn't crazy about the fact that it was priced higher than any other Blu Ray on the shelf and didn't pick it up. When you come to see you relatives, I'll make sure I'll pick it up and we can watch it through my little home theatre set up :)

hometheatre014.jpg

hometheatre013.jpg

hometheatre017.jpg

BTW Vince I'm not a Daredevil fanboy as I can't ever recall reading an issue :(

Jim

Good god! Your litle theatre is bigger than my living room.