• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planets!! One Nic Cage Pedigree

27 posts in this topic

That was one heck of a lesson. If the book was a 8.0/8.5 before the accident. I would have to say 6.5/7.0 after... Something tells me it may be even worse than what I am grading it at. It is a very nasty chunk that went missing. I had a very nice ASM 129 that I had graded 9.4. I bent the BC LRC on it. It didn't break color thankfully. But I put it down to a 8.0.. It's a hard pill to swallow that is for darn sure..

Ouch! I would think it would have been a nice solid VF before. It was sold to me as VF/NM. But, yes, the ding hurt! I am for sure going to be more aware in the future. At least it wasn't a $1000 book, that would have really killed. My lesson is learned. doh!

First off, I just chipped off the small RHS corner on the back when I was taking it off the scanner :frustrated: Other than this, beautiful copy of the last Planet issue. Planet 73.

I'm not sure how this would downplay the grade. Prior to this I was thinking a VF-/VF. Take a look at the scans and you decide.

$155

planet73.jpg

planetback.jpg

:takeit: per PM

I have a Planet 68 F-/F condition. (No scanner dings:) Has a slight small chip missing from corner and a small chip missing under the word rangers can be seen in picture.

$125

planet68.jpg

planet68back.jpg

I have a Planet 68 F-/F condition. (No scanner dings:) Has a slight small chip missing from corner and a small chip missing under the word rangers can be seen in picture.

$125

planet68.jpg

planet68back.jpg

I just noticed this ad on the back...so you see girls read Planets too!

$125

planet68.jpg

planet68back.jpg

I just noticed this ad on the back...so you see girls read Planets too!

I could use one of those spot removers. :whistle: