• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planets!! One Nic Cage Pedigree

27 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps any PM negotiations. So, if you want it, post the sign:)

Shipping on the slab is $15 includes insurance

Other Planet is $8.00 including shipping. Accepting paypal.

Pictures coming...

First off, I just chipped off the small RHS corner on the back when I was taking it off the scanner :frustrated: Other than this, beautiful copy of the last Planet issue. Planet 73.

I'm not sure how this would downplay the grade. Prior to this I was thinking a VF-/VF. Take a look at the scans and you decide.

$155

planet73.jpg

planetback.jpg

I just got this one recently, but I've just come into a bunch of Bakers..so, I'm listing this with slight reluctance :)

$525 Nic Cage Pedigree Planet Comics 29 CGC 6.5

img089.jpg

img088.jpg

img090.jpg

There is no tear above the corner this is slight discoloration. There is however, a small tear on the bottom in the middle all can be seen with the scan. And, it is just a small tear in the middle.

This is for the Planet 73

IMG_5118.jpg

First off, I just chipped off the small RHS corner on the back when I was taking it off the scanner :frustrated: Other than this, beautiful copy of the last Planet issue. Planet 73.

I'm not sure how this would downplay the grade. Prior to this I was thinking a VF-/VF. Take a look at the scans and you decide.

$155

planet73.jpg

planetback.jpg

One more thing there is a small hairpin tear at the bottom near the word "The". If anyone wants larger scans, PM me.

Thanks

I just got this one recently, but I've just come into a bunch of Bakers..so, I'm listing this with slight reluctance :)

$525 Nic Cage Pedigree Planet Comics 29 CGC 6.5

img089.jpg

img088.jpg

img090.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks!!!

$155

planet73.jpg

planetback.jpg

Since I dinged this, I am willing to look at reasonable offers, please PM me if you are interested.

That was one heck of a lesson. If the book was a 8.0/8.5 before the accident. I would have to say 6.5/7.0 after... Something tells me it may be even worse than what I am grading it at. It is a very nasty chunk that went missing. I had a very nice ASM 129 that I had graded 9.4. I bent the BC LRC on it. It didn't break color thankfully. But I put it down to a 8.0.. It's a hard pill to swallow that is for darn sure..