• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap X-men 1. $307.50 after live.com discount!

9 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140276732027

My X-men 94 sold in 2 minutes. After about 10 minutes, my X-men 1 still has not been sold!

Board members get free shipping if they buy it. Use live.com discount and this book is only $307.50 after discount.

10/22: Live.com reduced its discount to 25%, so I lowered my BIN by $10 and updated the title of this thread. (With price after discount).

After about 10 minutes, my X-men 1 still has not been sold!
Oh the humanity! Seriously folks, this live.com discount makes a lot of books very reasonably priced.

No dis respect meant. But there is no way that book is worth $400+ in the condition it is in. FMV on that book should be around $225 - $250..... $300 is a bit steep....

We can take this to PM, but I'm not following you here. Why shouldn't this book sell for 50% of GD, ie $350? Isn't it a solid 1.0?