• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dover: Nancy and Sluggos CGC highest and only w/Peanuts

41 posts in this topic

Okay, I'll try another book since the first one sold so fast!!

Anyone like sexy leg covers?

Highest graded?

1958?

Okay, its only a comic book cover but for 1958.....cute.

Part of my Peanuts collection. Once it is in the CGC case, hard to read the inside so its time to move it on to someone else.

Now I only collect when Peanuts on the cover.

Here is the front scan: Off WHite Pages, very rare!!!

Price: $250.00 including USPS priority mail shipping in extra long and well padded box.

FRITZIRITZ58CGC94OWlr.jpg

:takeit:

^^

what about haggling?

I would have never thought it, but I guess not everyone pays attention to CLink. I tried to sell on there long ago with zero interest. I began to think I was the only one out there.

I am glad I found these boards!

Tonight I am listing three Nancy and Sluggos. All are the highest graded and only copies on the census. Two have Peanuts stories inside, the comic book.

Any popcorn?

All righty then.

Price includes S&H and it is USPS Priority Mail Box in the extra long box to better protect the CGC cases. Well padded and packaged.

I accept Paypal, checks, money orders.

I will ship within two days of payment.

I have lots of selling and packaging experience from E-Bay, I find it nicer to sell here!

Thanks.

First up: Nancy and Sluggo 184 CGC 9.2, highest and only copy on the census. I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd as part of my Peanuts collection. I have pared back to just issues with Peanuts on the cover so these are for sale.

Price: $150.00

NANCY184CGC92OWlr.jpg

Second book: Nancy and Sluggo 187 CGC 9.6!!!!! One and only, literally. No other books on the census. Either it is really rare or...no one cares.

I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd a few years back. Short Peanuts story inside.

There is no data on selling for these books as I have the only copies and this is the first time offered. Hard to say, but they are pretty special.

$350.00 Shipped

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg