• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dover: Nancy and Sluggos CGC highest and only w/Peanuts

41 posts in this topic

Nancy and Sluggo 187 CGC 9.6!!!!! One and only, literally. No other books on the census. Either it is really rare or...no one cares.

$350.00 Shipped REDUCED: $300.00 Shipped, USPS Priority Mail Large Box

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

Last book: Nancy 159 CGC 9.6!!! WOW! this is from 1958.

Incredible cover. Highest, Only, Best.

Shipped: $500.00 => REDUCED $450.00 shipped and insured USPS

NANCY159CGC96OW-WPlr.jpg

REDUCED to $450, shipped and insured!

Second book: Nancy and Sluggo 187 CGC 9.6!!!!! One and only, literally. No other books on the census. Either it is really rare or...no one cares.

I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd a few years back. Short Peanuts story inside.

There is no data on selling for these books as I have the only copies and this is the first time offered. Hard to say, but they are pretty special.

$350.00 Shipped => REDUCED $300 S&H USPS complete

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

REDUCED to $300.00

!!!REDUCED!!! No one love Nancy...or is it Sluggo?

Price: was $125.00, now $100.00 Shipped!!!

NANCY184CGC92OWlr.jpg

Reduced one last time, $100.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail

Second book: Nancy and Sluggo 187 CGC 9.6!!!!! One and only, literally. No other books on the census. Either it is really rare or...no one cares.

I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd a few years back. Short Peanuts story inside.

There is no data on selling for these books as I have the only copies and this is the first time offered. Hard to say, but they are pretty special.

$350.00 Shipped => REDUCED $300 S&H USPS complete

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

REDUCED to $300.00

One more time, no love for Nancy?

$275.00 shipped to your door, USPS priority mail!

Last book: Nancy 159 CGC 9.6!!! WOW! this is from 1958.

Incredible cover. Highest, Only, Best.

Shipped: $500.00 => REDUCED $450.00 shipped and insured USPS

NANCY159CGC96OW-WPlr.jpg

REDUCED to $450, shipped and insured!

SOLD SOLD SOLD, via PM!

:banana:

Here is the front scan: Off WHite Pages, very rare!!!

Price: $250.00 including USPS priority mail shipping in extra long and well padded box.

FRITZIRITZ58CGC94OWlr.jpg

This book is for sale again. The deal fell through.

$250.00 shipped, in the US it is Priority mail, 1st class intrenational otherwise.

Price: $250.00 including USPS priority mail shipping in extra long and well padded box. I can do Paypal, check, change, money order.

$250.00 shipped, in the US it is Priority mail, 1st class intrenational otherwise.

Price: $250.00 including USPS priority mail shipping in extra long and well padded box. I can do Paypal, check, change, money order.

Have to be some leg lovers out there somewhere....

$350.00 Shipped

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

Reduced: $225.00 shipped in the US...

First up: Nancy and Sluggo 184 CGC 9.2, highest and only copy on the census. I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd as part of my Peanuts collection. I have pared back to just issues with Peanuts on the cover so these are for sale.

Price: $150.00

NANCY184CGC92OWlr.jpg

Reduced to $100.00 shipped in the US

First up: Nancy and Sluggo 184 CGC 9.2, highest and only copy on the census. I bought this raw 20 years ago and had it CGC'd as part of my Peanuts collection. I have pared back to just issues with Peanuts on the cover so these are for sale.

Price: $150.00

NANCY184CGC92OWlr.jpg

Reduced to $100.00 $90.00 shipped in the US

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

Reduced (again): $200.00 shipped in the US...

$200.00...anyone...

NANCY187CGC96OWlr.jpg

Reduced (again): $200.00 shipped in the US...

$200.00...anyone...

$175.00 shipped in the US!