• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Annual 1

40 posts in this topic

If it doesn't sell, will you accept a ridiculously low offer from a member of the VCC Elite who will flip it on the boards for 300% higher, and then get flamed by person_without_enough_empathyy board members who don't understand capitalism?

:roflmao:

:shrug: I'm flippin' it to Mac Man. :hehe:

It's unreal how I'm able to wander into threads where people say my name. I really must be Beetlejuice.

And I'm no Supes collector no matter how low grade the book is! Now if half the cover was missing though.... :cloud9:

It's unreal how I'm able to wander into threads where people say my name. I really must be Beetlejuice.

And I'm no Supes collector no matter how low grade the book is! Now if half the cover was missing though.... :cloud9:

I was joshin', but thought you could appreciate the secure spine. :insane: But on this book, this is an easy way I could afford it. :whistle:

If it doesn't sell, will you accept a ridiculously low offer from a member of the VCC Elite who will flip it on the boards for 300% higher, and then get flamed by person_without_enough_empathyy board members who don't understand capitalism?

Capitalism is dead, or haven't you seen the stock market.

I'm a little torn though. As the current owner of the book I am, in essence, the manager of the book. But as I work to package it and ship it to the new owner, I become a drastically underpaid proletariat with no health benefits.

For those who would buy it and find a new owner who would pay more for it. Well, you're just a greedy middle man who offers nothing to this world. Go learn a trade, join a union and thank our Uncle Joe

Not even this book?

300px-Superman_vs_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_001.jpg

Capitalism is dead, or haven't you seen the stock market.

I'm a little torn though. As the current owner of the book I am, in essence, the manager of the book. But as I work to package it and ship it to the new owner, I become a drastically underpaid proletariat with no health benefits.

For those who would buy it and find a new owner who would pay more for it. Well, you're just a greedy middle man who offers nothing to this world. Go learn a trade, join a union and thank our Uncle Joe

Oh no, I missed it! I was going to mortgage my house, buy this book, redo the cover to match Action #1, sell it to some middle eastern investors, repackage my new mortgage debt and sell it to Countrywide, then go broke, get bailed out by the taxpayers, and burn my worhtless dollars for heat this winter...and to get some light to read my AF #15 by...did you know Spider-Man is really some kid named Peter Parker!

FOR SALE: SUPERMAN ANNUAL 1 IN FAIR CONDITION.

PART OF AN ORIGINAL OWNER ATTIC DISCOVERY ESTATE SALE AT A CHURCH

Rare book - tough to find in any grade. Tough black cover and Giant size which are notorious for showing flaws. Grades better than it looks. Strict Overstreet standards applied.

Candidate for pressing.

GPA is $22 in 1.0 and $38 in 1.8 but these are locked up in personal collections never to see the light of day.

I'm asking $18 postage paid. No returns on this obviously undervalued comic.

If it doesn't sell here it's off to CGC and then to fee-bay. Please don't make me give more money to fee-bay, I hate them.

Buyer will also receive a free Superman comic easily worth $10. So you are getting over $35 worth of Superman for only $18.

But if you did have to send it in to CGC, would they be harsh on it? hm

BTW,

Just to let everyone know. I lost my job, got divorced, my house flooded, and I had surgery. My entire collection is up for sale. But please no charity.

Will consider trades but only well centered white page CGC books.

Also the :takeit: trumps everything unless I get a better offer via PM.

Ed

No rules were harmed in the making of this great post :lol: