• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Off Your Pleasantly Surprised...

73 posts in this topic

Also, let's say you really have a 10.0. After the book is graded by the finalizer, then someone else must handle it, let alone go through slabbing. Chances are it's not the same 10.0 that the finalizer gave it.

The Finalizer - sounds like a new show for CBS. Don Johnson could star. hm

Followed by the pre-screen rejector, staring Cheech Marion.

:acclaim:

batman251031.jpg

Looks like a tight pancake that was once a 9.0 or so.

You really dont know sh it from shineola do you?

also, don't antagonize me. I don't have anything to prove. One comment on a scan, and you're digging for something to knock me down with. Some of you are a joke.

:acclaim:

batman251031.jpg

Looks like a tight pancake that was once a 9.0 or so.

You really dont know sh it from shineola do you?

also, don't antagonize me. I don't have anything to prove. One comment on a scan, and you're digging for something to knock me down with. Some of you are a joke.

For someone with nothing to prove you tend to spread it out pretty thick. Maybe you should chose your word more carefully before hitting the submitt button.

Sounds good.

If I'm going to be under the microscope more, maybe I should. So much for normal gut reactions.

Also, it seems like some members are trying to debunk me because I claim pressing is detectable. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else, or I know more.

Also, for the record, In another thread, while interacting with Ritchie, I wrote, " I don't want to fly to Texas, as I already suffered enough in my lifetime." Since Bedrock is sarcastic, I was just doing it back, as a joke.

I realized later it may have prompted some one to say I'm arrogant. That was not where I was coming from.

I spent time in Northern Louisiana, and lived for a few years in some of the poorest cities in eastern europe with great pleasure. Some need to think twice before judging. I like most people anyways.

Dude, take the fuKKng chip off your shoulder and relax.

Did the other kids let you play in the sandbox in school?

Take a breath, think of the reaction your typed word will have and learn to realize that you do affect other people.

We try to keep this a community. Even if there is something "wrong" to let the community know about there is a way to do it. Be patient, build a solid foundation, make friends and then people will give a little more weight to what you say.

You do not have to do this but it's probably the best way to get along on a chat forum.

Real life and internet are different things. I can see that you are not a *dumby*. It's just a lot harder to get that across on the net.

I mean it in the best possible way.

:foryou:

Sounds good, a sincere thank you for your words & sound advice.

That response was in part from the other thread from the previous day. It did seem like it was a giant sandbox. I never really countered, and decided to clarify a few things. I do think your advice is good.

<3

That response was in part from the other thread from the previous day. It did seem like it was a giant sandbox. I never really countered, and decided to clarify a few things. I do think your advice is good.

<3

Well you did challenge an upright and honest board member and then never followed through so that is something people will remember.

In any case I have no ill will, just trying to get people to get along...like I'm the drama police or something.

doh!

<3

Well you did challenge an upright and honest board member and then never followed through so that is something people will remember.

In any case I have no ill will, just trying to get people to get along...like I'm the drama police or something.

doh!

See , when you challange a well respected member , you have to follow thru , and keep chiping away at them , and bothering them purfusely , as I do ................................. :whistle:

<3

doh!

Thank you Dr Phil

<3

doh!

See , when you challange a well respected member , you have to follow thru , and keep chiping away at them , and bothering them purfusely , as I do ................................. :whistle:

:gossip: Roy knows , ...all too well ..................

<3

doh!

Thank you Dr Phil

How's that working for you?

:makepoint:

I'll make good on my challenge, and I respect Mr. Evans. I'm working on some info to share that maybe I start a thread with in the near future. Otherwise, describing and writing without one having examples in hand to follow with wouldn't cover too many of the corners. I know a few others that know how to detect a fair amount of the time in regards to pro pressing as well, but it is more advantageous for them not to let the cat out of the bag.

I'm not sure if I care, in regards to letting the cats loose.

I'll make good on my challenge, and I respect Mr. Evans. I'm working on some info to share that maybe I start a thread with in the near future. Otherwise, describing and writing without one having examples in hand to follow with wouldn't cover too many of the corners. I know a few others that know how to detect a fair amount of the time in regards to pro pressing as well, but it is more advantageous for them not let the cat out of the bag.

I'm not sure if I care, in regards to letting the cats loose.

Does anyone really care ? ............... (shrug)