• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindowl selling a few Gold/Silver/Bronze books...CHEAP!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Tip Top #137 (Fritzi Ritz cover). :cloud9:

Super flat & tight copy, only a little stress around the staples are noticable. A very nice copy,this book is a least a VG/FN copy. Asking $13.95. That's about 50% lower than Overstreet.

137z.jpg

:takeit:

Super flat & tight copy, only a little stress around the staples are noticable. A very nice copy,this book is a least a VG/FN copy. Asking $13.95. That's about 50% lower than Overstreet. :news: SOLD!!!!

137z.jpg

^^ Thanks!!!!

Super flat & tight copy, only a little stress around the staples are noticable. A very nice copy,this book is a least a VG/FN copy. Asking $13.95. That's about 50% lower than Overstreet.

137z.jpg

:applause:

137z.jpg

:applause:

:applause::golfclap:

Maybe after my trooper run I'll collect covers with cheetah's on them... hm I got my one and only tattoo of a cheetah after I ran the Boston Marathon

Never knew I was so popular. Hope the tattoo's not on you butt or something.

(That's a leopard, BTW.) :baiting:

Maybe after my trooper run I'll collect covers with cheetah's on them... hm I got my one and only tattoo of a cheetah after I ran the Boston Marathon

You a member of the Rosie Ruiz Marathon Team? hm

You a member of the Rosie Ruiz Marathon Team? hm

Haven't heard her name in a while. She simply made 26.2 miles not 26.2 miles. :whistle:

Super flat & tight copy, only a little stress around the staples are noticable. A very nice copy,this book is a least a VG/FN copy. Asking $13.95. That's about 50% lower than Overstreet. :news: SOLD!!!

137z.jpg

If this sale does not go through I would like to be first in line to:

CAL who also collects GA