• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 1 CGC 5.5

55 posts in this topic

HELLO HAVE A CGC UNIVERSAL 5.5 X-MEN 1 FOR SALE SERIAL NUMBER 0781365002 CREAM TO OFF WHITE PAGES

WILL ACCEPT TIME PAYMENTS FOR $2500(5X$500) OR A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $2300 MONEY ORDER OR PERSONAL CHECK PLEASE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY THE PAYPAL FEES I WILL SHIP SECURELY WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FOR FREE IF YOU WANT INSURANCE YOU PAY AND DECIDE HOW MUCH

IM NEW TO THESE BOARDS AND HAVENT FIGURED OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A SCAN HERE SO IF ANYBODY WILL GIVE ME A CLUE IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

A LITTLE BACKGROUND ABOUT ME SO YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT A LITTLE

EBAY ID JUDOCARDS W/81 POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I LIVE IN BURNS TENNESSEE ABOUT 30 MINUTES EAST OF NASHVILLE AND I AM A MILKMAN THUS THE SCREEN NAME MILKMASTER MY NAME IS DAVID AND IM 39 YEARS OLD

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONE WILLING TO HELP ME WITH THE SCAN PROBLEM

Do we still have milkmen? When I was a kid the milkmen told us that milk trucks exploded all the time. We figured it must be a very dangerous job and avoided the trucks like the plague.
Wow....you must be really old Dave :baiting:

Old? The old guys remember milk delivered by horse.

Do we still have milkmen? When I was a kid the milkmen told us that milk trucks exploded all the time. We figured it must be a very dangerous job and avoided the trucks like the plague.

lol

mjolieangelina23.jpg

mjolieangelina23.jpg

VERY hot photo. VERY HOT PHOTO. :cloud9: :cloud9:

CC

VERY hot photo. VERY HOT PHOTO. :cloud9: :cloud9:

CC

neigh