• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk about unethical

8 posts in this topic

I see that all the time, and there ARE sellers who are manipulating the market to some degree. Not as bad as the "Heritage Bump" to be sure, but it would be interesting to see what some books would really sell for on the open market.

I think he is just looking for books that he can flip at a profit. 129 last month

129 last week

he bid on both of these too. he also bids on almost every 181 that gets listed. i left out the title because it is taboo on these boards. 893blahblah.gif

That's the same auction link makepoint.gif

Something that I was hinting at on Marketplace:

http://66.223.50.238/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=316136&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

Now, as I am localshop667, I don't particularly object that the price is high at the moment, but there are two things:

1/ It stinks if you are trying to buy that item.

2/ I don't think that my copy will end at too much higher than this, because the bidding looks suspect.