• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF BA High Grade Posts

23 posts in this topic

Hi gang,

TheHumanTorch encouraged me to say hi, so here I am (George). I couldn't find an FF BA thread so I figured I'd start one. Forgive me if there is already one up and running, but I finally got around to scanning a couple of my HG BA FFs and figured I would share them with you all.

One of the best (and one of the only) Steranko covers, white pages:

FFNut-130.jpg

Here's another Buscema/Sinnott gem, #133 from 1973, AWESOME cover whites, white pages, just one very minor spine stress, otherwise, I haven't seen a nicer copy (I'll buy it if you have it):

FFNut-133.jpg

Considering Kirby was gone I quite liked the FFs of this era. Some great covers in the 150s.

Hi Torch! :shy:

I do love my Kirby. But the late/great Buscema did a hell of a lot of justice to the Fab Four in his wake, eh?

Hi gang,

TheHumanTorch encouraged me to say hi, so here I am (George). I couldn't find an FF BA thread so I figured I'd start one. Forgive me if there is already one up and running, but I finally got around to scanning a couple of my HG BA FFs and figured I would share them with you all.

I started one awhile back...here is the link BA FF COLLECTING THREAD

I love 123 and 121. Do you have any FF original art?

I wish. But the coffers don't run that deep.

Not that expensive for a basic interior page.

A fair number of the pages are around $50.

ff507pg15.jpg

That is a sweet page. Looks familiar. What issue No.?

Hi gang,

I started one awhile back...here is the link BA FF COLLECTING THREAD

Should we ressurect it?

I love 123 and 121. Do you have any FF original art?

I wish. But the coffers don't run that deep.

Not that expensive for a basic interior page.

A fair number of the pages are around $50.

That is a sweet page. Looks familiar. What issue No.?

507 page 15. The issue and page # are on the top of the art.

I also have the splash page, issue 507 page 14

ff507p14-1.jpg

The page above wasn't that cheap but I sure liked it. I do have a few earlier pages but I couldn't touch a kirby Silver page any more. Picked up this page early this year, not very expensive because there is very little action but I love it. I think Sienkiewicz is a darn great artist.

sienkiewicz-sinnott-FF222p51.jpg