• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSSIBLY LOST COMIC BOOK USPS STYLE

58 posts in this topic

If it was insured and/or you paid by credit card, you shouldn't have to worry.

re

Still, expect the worse with the USPS.

I paid by PayPal. USPS said the package wasn't insured, but when I initially purchased the item, on the checkout screen the was no option to select insurance. There wasn't a box to check or a drop down style menu. In fact there were no other options besides the ones that were pre-set. It was sent out priority mail. I'm mean I guess I should have e-mailed him prior to shipping it out, but I figured for $10.95 insurance was included since I didn't have the option to select it.

CC

The last 2 packages that were too big for my mailbox delivered by post were left leaning against my front door. Both were just under $100 in value so I opted not to pay for insurance or tracking. As an employee of Canada Post I know the standard for 'safe drop' is to leave packages between the screen and inner door but not on the stoop in sight of all. I may consider requesting insurance on smaller amount buys as a result. Hope your package arrives monday.

The last 2 packages that were too big for my mailbox delivered by post were left leaning against my front door. Both were just under $100 in value so I opted not to pay for insurance or tracking. As an employee of Canada Post I know the standard for 'safe drop' is to leave packages between the screen and inner door but not on the stoop in sight of all. I may consider requesting insurance on smaller amount buys as a result. Hope your package arrives monday.

Thank you for your kind post :cloud9:

CC

Thank you for your kind post :cloud9:

CC

:cloud9:

Ohh that's right your the one who created a shill thread because you are a shill. Why would you come onto MY thread about a lost book comic book and talk mess personally to me? Because your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person that's why. Go back to your shanty at PGX, you G-d damn son of a person_without_enough_empathy.

Andrew

Impressive...Most Impressive.

I bet the USPS person that handles your complaint is going to say, "Why yes, Mister Andrew. Considering all the cussing I will get right on that. You obviously mean business!"

Either that or he/she will kick your azz to the curb.

Good luck. (thumbs u

lol:roflmao:

I just don't understand why a shill would come onto MY thread about a lost package and starting talking mess.

Andrew, do you realize that once you start a thread on a public message board it is no longer "yours"?

I won this book for $500 on Oct. 12th from eBay seller honestgrader and since I yet to receive anything. He e-mailed my a USPS Priority tracking number 2306 1570 0000 6942 9886, but the package hasn't moved from Tampa, Fl since 10/18. What am I to do?

CC

My last shipment coming from California had the same status (processed) for 9 days and on the 10th day it finally arrived at my post office. The status on the website never changed until the 10th day. I think the post office is not updating the on-line system too often anymore. Anyway, if they shipped via media mail then you should wait it out for up to 9-10 days.

Good luck and post back if you get it.

If it was insured and/or you paid by credit card, you shouldn't have to worry.

re

Still, expect the worse with the USPS.

I paid by PayPal. USPS said the package wasn't insured, but when I initially purchased the item, on the checkout screen the was no option to select insurance. There wasn't a box to check or a drop down style menu. In fact there were no other options besides the ones that were pre-set. It was sent out priority mail. I'm mean I guess I should have e-mailed him prior to shipping it out, but I figured for $10.95 insurance was included since I didn't have the option to select it.

CC

Well not to burst your bubble but if the seller can prove the item was shipped and shows D.C # but package go M.I.A then sorry to say it's an expencive lesson.

Plus you can ALWAYS add money to ebay check out to pay for insurance or D.C if you choose to. As a buyer I would pick this option (+ / - ) and as soon as the package arrived with out anything I paid for then seller would get a NEG as well. it's in the buyers favor should something ever happen....like what's being said in this thread.

I won this book for $500 on Oct. 12th from eBay seller honestgrader and since I yet to receive anything. He e-mailed my a USPS Priority tracking number 2306 1570 0000 6942 9886, but the package hasn't moved from Tampa, Fl since 10/18. What am I to do?

CC

My last shipment coming from California had the same status (processed) for 9 days and on the 10th day it finally arrived at my post office. The status on the website never changed until the 10th day. I think the post office is not updating the on-line system too often anymore. Anyway, if they shipped via media mail then you should wait it out for up to 9-10 days.

I want this issue. I would have paid $700 if need be for it. Highest graded Signature. SS7 is my favorite comic of all time. Just like CAL and IMSM1. This will be my 3rd copy (9.6, 8.5).

CC

CC

I want this issue. I would have paid $700 if need be for it. Highest graded Signature. SS7 is my favorite comic of all time. Just like CAL and IMSM1. This will be my 3rd copy (9.6, 8.5).

CC

Label Whore?