• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSSIBLY LOST COMIC BOOK USPS STYLE

58 posts in this topic

I won this book for $500 on Oct. 12th from eBay seller honestgrader and since I yet to receive anything. He e-mailed my a USPS Priority tracking number 2306 1570 0000 6942 9886, but the package hasn't moved from Tampa, Fl since 10/18. What am I to do?

CC

Start a thread on the CGC boards.

I won this book for $500 on Oct. 12th from eBay seller honestgrader and since I yet to receive anything. He e-mailed my a USPS Priority tracking number 2306 1570 0000 6942 9886, but the package hasn't moved from Tampa, Fl since 10/18. What am I to do?

CC

Always seems to work doesn't it?

CC

The USPS folks spend a lot of time here working out their problems. (thumbs u

There's nothing you can do until a certain amount of time has passed. Then they will accept a form claiming a lost item. 30 days sticks in my head for priority mail, but it may be less.

I'm sure you insured that $500 book so rest easy.

CC

Time for some Chocolate Ice Cream?

CC

:banana:

CC

Blue Bell Rocky Road (thumbs u

I hope you do get it because it seemed like a long time for Priority from Florida to NC.

I've had priority mail box sit in a post office for over a month. And it was just going 30 miles from my house. The tracking number just showed that it was scanned at my post office, then a month later, it showed as finally being delivered.