• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know where Filter81 is?

20 posts in this topic

The last PM I got from Adam was on October 12th. We were working on a deal for some books but I haven't heard from him since and haven't seen him on the boards. It struck me as odd as he already made a partial payment and didn't say he was going on vacation or anything. Anyway, I haven't been able to get through to him via the boards and just wanted to make sure everything was okay with him.

Mike

He's probably all right. He gets busy and travels from time to time. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Did you try emailing him?

R.

Don't mean to derail this thread, but is the new thing to use sign your name or initial at the end of every post? If so, I didn't get the memo.

R.

Pizz off. That's my thing to do.

R.

Don't mean to derail this thread, but is the new thing to use sign your name or initial at the end of every post? If so, I didn't get the memo.

R.

R.

(tsk) Easy, killer. I've just seen it more and more lately.

R.

R.

:o That's quite an accusation(unless already proven in a court of law)! :baiting:

R.

R.

:kidaround:

he's tough to get a hold of right now

I've sen in contact as he still needs to send me an all star issue, but he definately has not been availabe on the boards as of late. I too hope his lack of availability is not due to other issues.

email him at Adam727@gmail.com

Thanks Rick, will do.

I didn't mean to get anybody worried I've just never had anybody send me money before and sort of disappear. Just hoping he's alright and just busy is all.

he is a member of the idle rich, so they have a different timeline and sense of urgency (or lack thereof).....

:gossip:

email him at Adam727@gmail.com

Thanks Rick, will do.

I didn't mean to get anybody worried I've just never had anybody send me money before and sort of disappear. Just hoping he's alright and just busy is all.

he is a member of the idle rich, so they have a different timeline and sense of urgency (or lack thereof).....

:gossip:

:signfunny:

R.

Its for people who have accounts with someone else in da house that have them on a tight leash that has access to the account and might use it to post :devil:

_

The last PM I got from Adam was on October 12th. We were working on a deal for some books but I haven't heard from him since and haven't seen him on the boards. It struck me as odd as he already made a partial payment and didn't say he was going on vacation or anything. Anyway, I haven't been able to get through to him via the boards and just wanted to make sure everything was okay with him.

Mike

im_in_ur-1.jpg

Sincerely

Filter81

Anybody know where Filter81 is?

Just put some cheap low grade beater SA pre-hero marvels up for sale in the marketplace and he'll show up and BIN them.

:whistle: