• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post count leaders thread locked?

23 posts in this topic

That was the second, "post for the sake of posting" thread that has been locked in general. The GA section has one as well, but it never got locked.

that is because it quickly evolved into an actual thread posting comic books (thumbs u

Why? (shrug)

I was going to respond to Cap_Freak. ;)

That is some creepy drool.

36_1_9.gif

Because it was a vehicle for useless spam post padding?

Oh wait, that's the general forum most of the time. Never mind. Carry on.

That was the second, "post for the sake of posting" thread that has been locked in general. The GA section has one as well, but it never got locked.

that is because it quickly evolved into an actual thread posting comic books (thumbs u

I didn't read very far into it as there seemed to be an effort to post each letter of the alphabet. zzz

I didn't read very far into it as there seemed to be an effort to post each letter of the alphabet. zzz

yeah, initially it was just fun stuff, but then, low and behold, comics took over (for the most part)