• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garland TX 11-06 Brian Azzarello, Lee Bermejo Joker Release Event Signing & More

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I thought I'd let you guys know of a special local DFW signing opportunity at my comic book store in Garland. I'm a CGC rep/dealer so if you would like to get your book graded for signature series and plan to come to the signing feel free to contact me at comicasylum@gmail.com or arrange things at the event.

Here is the press release that I've been sending out below:

Thanks

Mark Hay

Comic Asylum and Splash Page Comic Art

CGC Authorized Rep and Dealer

Press Release

BRIAN AZZARELLO (100 Bullets), LEE BERMEJO (Lex Luthor: Man of Steel), MARKO DJURDJEVIC (Marvel Cover Artist), BEN TEMPLESMITH (Wormwood Gentlemen Corpse/30 Days of Night) and MITCH BREITWEISER (Captain America: Chosen & Zero Point)

Garland, TX (November 6, 2008) Comic Art Dealer, Splash Page Comic Art, in conjunction with its retail comic book store, The Comic Asylum, will be hosting the exclusive JOKER Release Event Book Signing for Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo's new original graphic novel project.

Marvel cover artist Marko Djurdjevic, Ben Templesmith, creator/artist Wormwood Gentleman Corpse creator/30 Days of Night co-creator, and Mitch & Elizabeth Breitweiser, artists of Captain America Zero Point, will also be in attendance signing books & greeting fans.

A limited edition signing plate will be given away to the first 100 customers who purchase a copy of the book at the signing. The signing will be held on November 6th, 2008 from 5:30 to 8:30 PM at The Comic Asylum in Garland, Texas. For more information, please go to www.comicasylum.com

This great group of talent will also be present at Splash Page Comic Art's exhibitor booths at the upcoming Wizard World Texas Comic Book Convention in Arlington, TX on November 7-9th. For additional information, please go to www.splashpageart.com

Hey all,

Here is the signing schedule for the Splash Page Comic Art booth at Wizard World TX. Hope to see you there.

Mark

Friday 11/7/08

12:00PM – 2:00PM Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo

1:00PM – 3:00PM Ben Templesmith

3:00PM – 5:00PM Marko Djurdjevic

Saturday 11/8/08

10:30AM - 12:30PM Marko Djurdjevic

12:00PM – 2:00PM Ben Templesmith

2:15PM - 4:15PM Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo Joker Release

(Will be signing the Joker HC only)

Sunday 11/9/08

1PM – 3PM Ben Templesmith