• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite DC war covers!

98 posts in this topic

:bump:

Let's have some more books. Post your favorites tonight and all day tomorrow. On Friday, I will make a "Survivor Series" of all the books in this thread. There's a lot posted here so far, but so many more with fantastic covers.

Thanks to all who have contributed already. :applause:

Andy

img391.jpg

Is this Sand Flea story the same one as the training segment in the Jack Webb movie "The D.I."?

TSgt Moore: Private Owens! Was the sand flea you killed male or female?

Pvt. Owens: Male, sir!

TSgt Moore: Then this ain't it. Keep looking.

This little quote is from a different part of the movie, but I had to drop it in.

TSgt Moore: If you were completely surrounded by an enemy force of five hundred men, what would you do?

Recruit: Kill 'em, sir!

Great thread.....some super nice books here too!! Have any of you seen the new Joe Kubert biography book thats out? I'm just getting started on it....but it looks really good !

Kubertbiobook.jpg

Great thread.....some super nice books here too!! Have any of you seen the new Joe Kubert biography book thats out? I'm just getting started on it....but it looks really good !

Kubertbiobook.jpg

Never knew it was out, but I'm a gonna get it now! (thumbs u

Andy