• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Market Bargains

8 posts in this topic

When are the prices the cheapest on eBay? During Christmas, Labor Day, September, ect, ect... It would be nice to know when to buy comics at good prices and when to hold back on the dough and wait it out a couple of months until the prices come down. I figured this whole thing is both seasonal and cyclical.

Anecdotally, it seems as though prices have been lower in the six months from September to March than March to September, particularly November through January. That's just been my observation from the past few years (not a statistically significant sample)...no guarantee whether this repeats itself in the future.

Gene

Some of my best deals have been on July 4th and Xmas day...

foreheadslap.gif Well...not anymore!!! I'll be sure to save all my flipping money up and ruin all the fun now that you've let the cat out of the bag. devil.gif

Some of my best deals have been on July 4th and Xmas day...

foreheadslap.gif Well...not anymore!!! I'll be sure to save all my flipping money up and ruin all the fun now that you've let the cat out of the bag. devil.gif

It's Magneto - helmet time !!! stooges.gif