• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Pedigree?

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a pedigree for signatures, and if not, does anyone think this would be a good idea? I would assume the pedigree would be for the witness or the collection of signatures.

If they don't already have this, I think it would a cool idea, not to mention fun. It would be nice to know which witness captured the sigs for particular books once they been resold. I also think that a pedigree on the sig collection would be cool too, adding value to books that were part of a particular collection. Any comments or thoughts?

When I am dead and they sell my SS collection, it will be the first post-slabbed pedigree. Plus it will be a double pedigree because so many of my books were done by SS forum legends. Double pedigree collection. :acclaim:

When I die, there will be a pedigree established called "The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" Pedigree. You will know a book is from this collection based on how low grade the book is, many will be signed but still raw, and each will look like it has indentations on it caused from hugging too tightly.

:grin:

When I die, there will be a pedigree established called "The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" Pedigree. You will know a book is from this collection based on how low grade the book is, many will be signed but still raw, and each will look like it has indentations on it caused from hugging too tightly.

:grin:

:roflmao: